A few things first:
The Seussibles! Marketplace is optimized for desktop use only and works best on Google Chrome. The Marketplace will not work on a mobile device yet.
The Seussibles! Marketplace works by connecting your Dapper Wallet to your Tibles Wallet. Why did we choose to integrate with the Dapper Wallet? Because it is secure, well-tested, and opens up other ecosystems on the Flow blockchain. This has some great benefits, but also limitations.
- If you have a Dapper balance, you can use it on purchases.
- The Dapper wallet has been used and tested more than any on Flow.
- Dapper allows withdrawals and handles all the legal/compliance work.
- If you do not have a Dapper wallet, you will need to create one (this is super easy, though, not to worry!)
- The code to handle coordination between Tibles and Dapper accounts is all new.
- The app is available in a few countries where the Dapper wallet is not supported.
- The user experience has a few more steps than if everything was handled through Tibles alone.
Why not do everything through Tibles alone? The short answer is a mix of compliance/regulations and wanting to tap into the utility of the Dapper wallet in the Flow ecosystem. More info from Dapper here.
Ok. To the actual getting started part:
- DO use Chrome and make sure your browser window is fully expanded.
- Head over to https://app.seussibles.com/ and tap "Get Started."
- Log in with your Seussbles! email and password.
- You'll land in your Room where you can view your Profile, Wall, and Stacks.
- Tap Collection in the left side navigation to view your Seussibles!
- Tape the Bell icon at top right to see your Activity.
- Tap the Cog icon at top left and connect your Dapper Wallet.
- You'll be prompted to sign in or create a new account.
- Once you do, you're ready to start buying and selling Seussibles!
- Tap Marketplace to shop and tap Collection to select any one of your Seussibles! to sell.